FAQ & Spa Policy
What’s the most important thing to remember before my Laser or Microneedle appointment?
- Please avoid direct sun exposure for 7-14 days prior to treatment. This includes all forms of sunless tanning.
- No botox/filler for 2 weeks prior.
- No chemical peels for 4-6 weeks before treatment.
- If getting hair removal, please shave the area to be treated the day before.
- Please discontinue use of all Vitamin A derivatives, such as: Retin-A, Retin-A micro, Renova, Differin, and Tazorac at least three days before.
- Absolutely NO photosensitive antibiotics or Rx, it needs to be 1week after last dose before you can be treated.
- If you are unsure of photosensitivity of Rx taken, please consult your Doctor prior to scheduling.
Is there a cancellation fee? What if I’m running late?
- If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please provide a 24-hour notice to avoid a charge or forfeiture of online voucher. We understand that there are emergency reasons or reasons that are unavoidable, we will work with you with proper notice.
- CLA will credit YOUR account $25 for any rescheduling on our end that does not allow more than 24 hours notice.
- Appointments missed by 10 minutes or more may need to be rescheduled as is at the discretion of the technician.
What type of payment does CLA accept?
- Crestview Laser Aesthetics accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Cash for payment.
- Service gratuity to your therapist can be made in Cash or Credit Card.
- We DO NOT accept returns on any opened or spent product.
- We DO NOT offer refunds on any services rendered
- We DO NOT offer refunds on any in-house specials purchased
- We DO NOT offer refunds on Beauty Ambassador Memberships
Other notes and things that come up:
- Please arrive on time or early to your first scheduled appointment to ensure an unhurried spa experience
- In consideration of all CLA guests, we ask that you silence your cell phone when you are visiting the spa and please be respectful of others enjoying their treatments
- To ensure the safety of children and the enjoyment of all clients, we ask that parents or guardians try to make other arrangements for children while they are receiving services.